11. _____________is the root cause for financial accounting
Human resource accounting
You must be logged in to post a comment.
12. If nothing is given in the financial statements about the three accounting assumptions then it is to be treated as it
Is assumed that it is not followed
Is assumed to be followed
Is assumed to be followed to some extent
None of the above
13. The proprietor of the business is treated as a creditor for the capital introduced by him due to_____ concept.
14. Fixed assets are held by a business for _____
Converting into cash
15. Which accounting concept specifies the practice of crediting closing stock to the trading account?
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login