1. Which accounting concept satisfies the valuation criteria.
Going concern, Realisation, Cost
Going concern, Cost, Dual aspect
Cost, Dual aspect, Conservatism
Realization, Conservatism, Going concerned.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
2. A trader has made a sale of Rs.75,500 out of which cash sales amounted to Rs.25,500. He showed trade receivables on 31-3-2014 at Rs.25,500. Which concept is followed by him?
3. In which of the following cases, accounting estimates are needed?
Employs benefit schemes
Impairment of losses
All of the above
4. Deewali advance given to an employee is
Deferred Revenue Expenditure
Not an Expenditure
5. A firm has reported a profit of Rs.1,47,000 for the year ended 31-3-2014 after taking into consideration the following items.(i)The cost of an asset Rs.23,000 has been taken as an expense(ii) The firm anticipated a profit of Rs.12,000 on the sale of old furniture(iii) Salary of Rs.7,000 outstanding for the year has not been taken into account.(iv) An asset of Rs.85,000 was purchased for Rs.75,000 and was recorded in the books at
Rs.85,000.What is the correct amount of profit to be reported in the books?
can be used in the preparation of ugc net exams.
can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and post graduate commerce courses like B com and Mcom
.This section can also be used by commerce students for improving their knowledge in Financial accounting
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login