6. If P = 3, R = 27, T = 243, then Q + S = ______
You must be logged in to post a comment.
7. Two straight lines are drawn perpendicular to each other in X–Y plane. If α and β are the acute angles the straight lines make with the X-axis then α + β is _____ .
8. His knowledge of the subject was excellent, but his classroom performance was______.
9. The dawn of the 21st century witnessed the melting glaciers oscillating between giving much and too little to billions of people who depend on them for fresh water. The UN climate report estimates that without deep cuts to man-made emissions, at least 30% of the northern hemisphere’s surface permafrost could melt by the end of the century. Give situation of imminent global exodus of billions of people displaced by rising seas, nation-states need to rethink their cartoon footprint for political concerns, if not for environmental ones.
Which of the following statements can be inferred from the given passage?
Nation-states do not have environmental concerns.
Billions of people are affected by melting glaciers.
Nation-states are responsible for providing fresh water to billions of people
Billions of people are responsible for man-made emissions.
10. The figure below shows an annular ring with outer and inner radii as b and a, respect. The annular space has been painted in the form of blue color circles touching the and inner periphery of annular space. If the maximum n number of circles can be painted, then the unpainted area available in annular space is _____.
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login