1. There are multiple routes to reach from node 1 to node 2, as shown in the network.
The cost of the travel on an edge between nodes is given in rupees. Nodes ‘a’, ‘b’, ‘c’, ‘d’, ‘e’, and ‘f’ are toll booths. The toll price at toll booths marked ‘a’ and ‘e’ is Rs. 200, Rs. 100 for the other toll booths. Which is the cheapest route from node 1 to 2?
You must be logged in to post a comment.
2. The total revenue of a company during 2014-2018 is shown in the graph. If the expenditure of the company in each year is 500 million rupees, then the aggregate profit loss (in percentage) on the total expenditure of the company during 2014-2018 is _______
3. Select the words that fits the analogy:
Cook : Cook :: Fly : ______
4. Raman is confident of speaking English _____ six months as he has been practicing regularly ______ the last three weeks.
5. Goods and Services Tax (GST) is an indirect tax introduced in India in 2017 imposed on the supply of goods and services, and it subsumes all indirect taxes except few. It is a destination-based tax imposed on goods and services used, and it is not imposed the point of origin from where goods come. GST also has a few components spec*** state governments, central government and Union Territories (UT’s).
Which one of the following statements can be inferred from the given passage?
GST does not have a component specific to UT.
GST is imposed at the point of usage of goods and services.
GST is imposed on the production of goods and services.
GST includes all indirect taxes.
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login