6. In a party, 60% of the invited guests are male and 40% are female. If 80% of the invited guests attended the party and if all the invited female guests attended, what would be the ratio of males to females among the attendees in the party?
2 : 3
1 : 1
3 : 2
2 : 1
You must be logged in to post a comment.
7. A six sided unbiased die with four green faces and two red faces is rolled seven times. Which of the following combinations is the most likely outcome of the experiment?
Three green faces and four red faces.
Four green faces and three red faces.
Five green faces and two red faces.
Six green faces and one red face.
8. In the figure below, ∠DEC+∠BFC is equal to __________.
∠ BCD – ∠ BAD
∠ BAD + ∠ BCF
∠ BAD + ∠ BCD
∠ CBA + ∠ ADC
9. In appreciation of the social improvements completed in a town, a wealthy philanthropist decided to gift Rs 750 to each male senior citizen in the town and Rs 1000 to each female senior citizen. Altogether, there were 300 senior citizens eligible for this gift. However, only 8/9th of the eligible men and 2/3rd of the eligible women claimed the gift. How much money (in Rupees) did the philanthropist give away in total?
10. In pqr ≠ 0 andwhat is the value of the product xyz?
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login