1. The area of a square is d. What is the area of the circle which has the diagonal of the square as its diameter?
You must be logged in to post a comment.
2. “A __________ investigation can sometimes yield new facts, but typically organized ones are more successful.”
3. What would be the smallest natural number which when divided either by 20 or by 42 or by 76 leaves a remainder of 7 in each case?
4. “From where are they bringing their books? ________ bringing ________ books from _________.”
The words that best fill the blanks in the above sentence are
Their, they’re there
They’re, their, there
There, their, they’re
They’re, there, there
5. What is the missing number in the following sequence?
2, 12, 60, 240, 720, 1440, _______, 0
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login