21. The telephone symbolises that awkward ______________ in all communication technologies ; while it _____________________ to bring us together, it keeps us apart.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
22. The world is fast moving into a period of 'civilisational clash' in which the primary identification of people and countries will not be __________ as during the Cold War, but
23. In our country, the challenges are to raise _____ incomes to reduce poverty, and to ____ inefficient public sector enterprises.
workers, take over
24. The interest generated by the Soccer World Cup is _____________ compared to the way cricket __________the nation.
25. Though one eye is kept firmly on the _______ , the company now also promotes ____ contemporary art.
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login