11. If lattice (C ,≤) is a complemented chain, then
C doesn't exist
You must be logged in to post a comment.
12. The less than relation, <, on reals is
a partial ordering since it is asymmetric and reflexive.
a partial ordering since it is anti-symmetric and reflexive.
not a partial ordering because it is not asymmetric and not reflexive
not a partial ordering because it is not anti- symmetric and not reflexive.
13. Which of the following lattices are Boolean?
None of these
14. Which of the following is not a "lattice"?
15. Let D30 = (l, 2, 3, 5, 6, 10, 15,30) and relation I bea partial ordering on D30. The all upper bounds of10 and 15 respectively is
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login