6. Ramesh has 6 friends. In how many ways can he invite one or more of them at a dinner?
You must be logged in to post a comment.
7. Total number of words formed by 2 vowels and 3 consonants taken from 4 vowels and 5 consonants is equal to
none of these
8. In how many ways can 5 prizes be distributed among 4 boys when every boy can take one or more prizes ?
9. How many different committees of 5 can be formed from 6 men and 4 women on which exact 3 men and 2 women serve?
10. The number of words from the letters of the word 'BHARAT' in which Band H will never come together, is
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login