16. The number of words from the letters of the word `BHARAT' in which B and H will never come together, is
none of these
You must be logged in to post a comment.
17. The number of different signals which can be given from 6 lags of different colours taking one or more at a time, is
18. Ten different letters of an alphabet are given. Words with five letters are formed from these given letters. Then the number of words which have at least one letter repeated is
None of these
19. If sides AB, BC, CA of a triangle ABC have 3, 4 and 5 interior points respectively on them, then total number of triangles that can be constructed by using these points as vertices, is
20. A student can take one of four Mathematics sections and one of five English sections. The number n of ways he can register for the two courses, is
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login