21. In Microsoft PowerPoint in the context of animations, what is a trigger?
An action button that advances to the next slide
An item on the slide that performs an action when clicked
The name of a motion path
All of the above
You must be logged in to post a comment.
22. In Microsoft PowerPoint two kind of sound effects files that can be added to the presentation are
.wav files and .mid files
.wav files and .gif files
.wav files and .jpg files
.jpg files and .gif files
23. In Microsoft PowerPoint, the following should you use if you want all the slide in the presentation to have the same "look"
The slide layout option
Add a slide option
A presentation design template
24. How do you create speaker note pages that show the slides, related notes, and your company logo on each page?
Edit the notes master and add your company logo
Edit the slide master and insert your company logo and notes pane
Edit the handout master to include your company logo and one slide per page with additional note space
25. Slide show options available to the presenter include all of the following except
Speaker notes command
Meeting minder command
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login