1. In Microsoft PowerPoint when you were giving your presentation, and you need to click a slide that's few slides back. Best way to achieve this is
Press ESC to get back into a normal view: click the slide thumbnail in normal view; then click the resume slide show button
Press backspace until your desired slide
Right click --> Goto Slide --> Select Slide
All of the above
You must be logged in to post a comment.
2. In Microsoft PowerPoint, you can embed an organization chart in a slide by
Clicking the object command on the edit menu
Clicking the insert new slide button on the standard toolbar. then double clicking the organization chart auto layout
Clicking the insert chart button on the standard toolbar
Both (b) & (c)
3. In Microsoft PowerPoint good design determines
4. Which command brings you to the first slide in your presentation?
New slide button
Ctrl + home
Ctrt + end
5. In Microsoft PowerPoint to add a header or footer to your handout, you can use
The title master
The slide master
The handout master
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login