1. In MS-Excel which functions will calculate the number of workdays between 6/9/2013 and 8/12/2013
You must be logged in to post a comment.
2. In MS-Excel data marker on a chart are linked to data points in a worksheet, therefore
You can automatically apply formatting to a data series
You can change the position of a data marker and that automatically changes the data point value in the worksheet
You can change a data point value and automatically that is drawn in the chart
Both (b) & (c)
3. MS-Excel uses the . . . . Function when creating a data table
Both (a) & (b)
4. In MS-Excel which functions will calculate the number of workdays between 6/9/2013 and 8/12/2013
5. In MS-Excel to protect a worksheet, you can choose Protection and the Protect Sheet from the ........... menu
All of the above
Syllabus Covered in this section is –
This section contains Microsoft Excel Multiple Choice Questions answers.
Who can benefit –
Various Search Terms used for this section are
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login