16. The checking operation performed on input data is called the
Validation of data
Verification of data
Control of data
You must be logged in to post a comment.
17. What is the purpose of the description column in Table Design View?
To define the data type applied to each field within the table
To describe the data that should be entered in each field
To enter lookup data that the field should refer to.
None of the above
18. To display sales grouped by country, region, and salesperson, all at the same time
Use the Sort Descending command
Use the Pivot table view command
Use the find command on specified groups
All of the above
19. What is the proposal to a sub datasheet?
To provide a hierarchical view of related tables or queries in a single window
To display grouped data in a report
To display summarized data.
20. The checking operation performed on input data is called the
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login