1. International Literacy Day is observed on
International Literacy Day is observed on
You must be logged in to post a comment.
2. The language of Lakshadweep, a Union Territory of India, is
3. In which group of places the Kumbha Mela is held every twelve years?
Ujjain, Puri, Prayag, Haridwar
Prayag, Haridwar, Ujjain, Nasik
Rameshwaram, Puri, Badrinath, Dwarika
Chittakoot, Ujjain, Prayag, Haridwar
4. Bahubali festival is related to
5. Which day is observed as the World Standards Day?
UGC NET PAPER 1
UGC NET Management
UGC NET COMPUTER SCIENCE
UGC NET COMMERCE
GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE
CFA Level 1
Login with Facebook
Login with Google
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login